memoryz :'(

Friday, April 22, 2011

i'm sorry :(


22/04/2011 ~ what fucking of that day. we both argued until he want to leave me. mybe i'm stupid for make you sad. i'm really2 sorry my dear. i hurt your feeling. em but thanks to GOD for open your heart accept me back for a second chance. tenx so much b :) how dare i say to you 'G MAMPOSLAH' and other bad word i use for you. i really2 can't control my feeling for that time. i'm blame you everything even i know its all my fault. i'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. my bad. i'm not the perfect gurl for you, but i will try to change my self dear. i love you saiful adli. i promise that after this i will try to understanding u more n more . i love you and thanks for always being mine in almost two month relationship. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment