memoryz :'(

Monday, April 11, 2011

my sepet :)











salam. for the first, thx so much sygggg for accept me as your GIRL. [27/02/2010 - rite now ] i really2 appreciate it. even sometimes i'm stubborn n have a bad thinking too youu, not means i dun't trust your sincerely dear. i really really appreciate what you doing for me at that time n more more more sorry for my bad attitude to youu. thanks n sory for everything. even we are still new, i pray that we are forever stick together :)amin.i love you n i really means it, SAIFUL ADLI BIN RUSHLI :)

"I love you more than any word can say...I love you more than every action i take..I'll be right here loving you till the end."
- ur baby, eyla


people call him 'pet' shortform from SEPET. hihi. iloveyou lahh SEPET!! u make me damn2 happy. mmuahhh


hope this happiness will last forever :) thnx. u are the completed of my life ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment